Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What if my life was a preview box, and I could change the channel whenever I want?

I usually read hayleyghoover's blog and kristina horner's blog before coming to post something here and I decided to stop doing that, because anything they do sounds intersting or more like they make it sound so interesting that even if I have something interesting to say I know it won't sound as good as anything I have just read.

So hello and welcome to day 13!

Today is:

Day 13 — A fictional book

Lately, I cannot think about anything else but Will Grayson, Will Grayson. Now I know I have explained this but I'll do it again. I usually buy things online and have them delivered to my aunt's house in Texas, because that way I'm sure I they will recieve them that if I have them sent to my house, I just KNOW that I probably will never recieve them. For example I'm still waiting on a Blue Skies and RATR cds and tshirts since last year. I consider them lost already.

So anyway, I pre-ordered WGWG and I couldn't make it to the book signing tour David Levithan and John Green had, so I had to settle for watching videos about the events on youtube. They read parts from both Will Graysons and I just loved them. I was a bit worried, I adore John Green and I was afraid that if I didn't like David the book wouldn't be so good for me. Or worse that I'd start reading, wouldn't like it and then went along to read just John's chapters. But that was not the case, I was almost in tears after hearing bits from David's chapters. I just KNOW I'm going to adore this book also. and I cannot wait to actually have it in my hands.

If you haven't bought it yet, go do it. And don't tell me how good you think it is, because I already know.


ttfn

Sexy: Screwing up at anything and getting told they will let it slide this time because it is you :)
Unsexy: How incredibly pissed everybody gets when it's raining, seriously I'm the happiest when it rains. And everybody complains and moans about traffic and getting wet. Suck it up!
Song of the day: Facts and Opinions by Rook and the Ravens. I think these guys are SO talented and should be really famous,

No comments:

Post a Comment