Monday, April 26, 2010

Don't call it a crush...

This week is going to be hectic, I just can feel it. I have a million little projects and a bunch of plans for the weekend.

I just hope everything can work out just fine.

Apart from being worried about that I still have my monetary problems to think about. If I make enough money for the plane ticket to the UK I won't have money for the living situation. One of my aunts came up with the idea of having a comedian do a show for us. Like, selling tickets for his show and then they'd give us a certain amount for those tickets. It worries me because there are like 300 or so tickets and what happens if we don't sell them all? And even if we do, those kind of ideas are used when a child needs a surgery or a family lost their house. Not because I'm going on the adventure of my life. I'd just feel guilty taking the money like that.

I just don't know what to do now. I never seem to know anyway.




Sexy: Flirting on msn. And when a boy tells you he's going to call and he actually does.
Unsexy: Getting three hours of sleep.
Song of the day: Little razorblade by the Pink Spiders. I heard the song yesterday and I remembered how much I loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment