Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Attendance could be better, she could have worn a different sweat

I was planning on going to Austin this weekend. I wanted to go to John Green and David Levithan's book signing. John Green is my favorite writer ever and the thought of seeing him in person would make my life complete.



But I realized no one could cover for me this saturday, and I really dont have that much money to spend anyway. So I will limit to wait for my copy of the book and patiently avoid reading any spoilers on the internet. And probably watch a couple of videos of the event because I'm absolutely sure there will be some on youtube.

Days are slow at work because it's the final week and some students havent come back from vacations. Still, I need the weekend already.

Sexy: An entire website dedicated to Lauren Graham's fashion style. :) Now if they'd only make one for Zooey Deschanel!
Unsexy: Sore feet.
Song of the day: Living Funeral by Dance Yourself to Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment