Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"I miss you," is not enough.

So if you're wondering about the lovely couple I talked about yesterday, they worked it out. He found a job here, which may not be as good as what he was going to get in another place but at least it's something until he can find something better.

I felt good hearing that. Sometimes they don't realize how much of an impact they have on my life. Like if they're in a final exam and they're having problems I'm the one who gets worried, I need to bring a stress ball with me or something, it's too stressful to watch them answering.

I just found out a friend of mine, who I met through the internet is getting married. I'm happy for her, she's one of the nicest people I know.

...


I had to stop for a while, my cousin just tried to strangle me with one of her hairs LOL



Sexy: Guys who talk about grammar with you. I'm sorry, I'm a nerd.
Unsexy: Being constantly interrupted during class because people can't turn off their cell phones.
Song of the day: 1000 times a day by The Early November

"And every time I see you, I still hear trumpets."

No comments:

Post a Comment