Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bonjur!

Hello and welcome to day 11!

I have nothing of great interest to say today because I did nothing except going to a baseball game with my parents and aunt. Our team finally won! they hadn't in the last 2 games I went to, so I decided to support the team and buy myself a jersey. Their colors are white and blue, and I totally love them because the ladies jersey is white and PINK.

My favorite color right now is pink. It used to be purple, then black but now it's pink. I realized this when one day I turned around and saw my computer was pink, my shoes were pink, my sunglasses, my guitar, the box where I keep my cds, my pj's and slippers, all of them pink. Haha maybe I have a problem.

Well, I'm off because I've got some VEDA videos to watch and some grades to upload,

TTFN

Sexy: Daniel Hinojosa. The reason why I couldn't take my eyes off 2nd base.
Unsexy: Eating too much lasagna.
Song of the day: Belle (cover) by Darren Criss. I've been listening to it non stop since yesterday. :) I want to watch the movie tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment