Saturday, April 17, 2010

And, in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

I almost forgot I had to do this today :)

Today I:
Was woken up TWICE, first in the morning by my mother because she came into my room to ask me if I wasn't going to work on the first day when I stopped working on saturdays. UGH the second time bye the phone, nobody but my sister was home and she was outside drying my dog cause it started raining and it was outside, so she didn't hear the phone and the person calling let it ring about 20 times. >.<

But then all was well when my uncle, aunt and two lovely little cousins came over. I swear my cousin Gabriel is one of the cutest things on the planet, I'd give anything to hear him laugh all the time.

Day 17 — An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)

Melting words by Kotama Bouabane.




I love this series.

"I love words
Written, spoken, thought and read. There is just something about words put together. They have power. They can hurt and they can heal. They are life and they are death. Words are magic if you ask me."



Sexy: Jim Sturgess
Unsexy: Not getting enough sleep.
Song of the day: The End by The Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment