Monday, April 19, 2010

I love...

msn convos.

I'm always away but that's because sometimes I'm talking with some people who demand most of my attention. For example, if I were to see my cousin logged in I'd definitely talk to her over my co-workers because I don't see her everyday like I see them and because I enjoy more talking about stupid things with a person that means a lot than complaining about work with people who share the same feeling.

I have a million videos to watch on youtube so I'm gonna make this realy short. Hope you had a great Monday, look at it this way, we made it through today :)


Sexy: Guys who love the Beatles as much as you do.
Unsexy: Strange students.
Song of the day: Hey Molly by Mike Lombardo. I ADORE this song. I can't tell you how much I love the idea of a guy singing this to me. The Zelda theme song part? *Swoon* I fell asleep listening to it on repeat for almost two weeks after I heard it for the first time.

Ok to stop the obsessing part,
Mike Lombardo is releasing a CD with the studio version of this song, Songs for a New Day at DFTBA records. I'm planning on buying it as soon as I can, you should too, it's good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment