Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm late late late

But only like 3 and a half hours late to post this.

As an excuse for this, I'll say it was a Saturday night and I was out being social like a normal person should be.
Today I: woke up to a phone call from one of the loveliest people on earth, hung out with that person for most of the day, watched tons of TV and then went with my aunt to buy beauty salon supplies. Later tonight I hung out with a bunch of people from work like if I actually could stand all of them.

You might never hear me saying this again, but I think I'm actually going to miss more of them than just D&D. Tonight's topics of conversation went from soccer, students, my pretty hair, food, shoes, students, the future of our work place, sunglasses and making fun of each other.


I already made plans for next saturday and hope hope hope they actually come through because they're pretty awesome :)

Sexy: Going in a car with your friends and honking at some random guy believing it's another friend. Hilarious.
Unsexy: Guys talking about poop and being gay with each other.
Song of the day: I thought it would be something from KoL cause that's what I've been listening all day, but then I came home and found Blue Skies singing Worry Rock from Green Day. Lovely &hearts Go listen to it now.

Promise me no dead end streets
And I'll guarantee we'll have the road

No comments:

Post a Comment