Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'd rather cry with you than smile with someone else

Day 22 — A website

http://dftba.com/
Most of the music I've been hearing for the past couple of weeks has been things I purchased from this site.

I'm exhausted these days and I don't know why. Today our principal grounded one of my students for saying bad things in the hall, I didn't even hear what he said but she spoke with the kid's grandfather this afternoon. Geez.

I saw a video with Megan McCafferty doing some amazing Barryoke and I can only wish to be there one day to witness it in real life. It sucks that now that I have found books that I really enjoy and that the authors of those books do book singings and stuff like that and I'm never ever able to attend :(


I'm leaving because I'm on the phone with one of my best friends and favorite cousin.


Sexy: Small notes on your locker.
Unsexy: Not being able to go to a baseball game cause I finish work at 9pm. Also, wanting to get away from everybody/everything and not being left alone during the whole day.
Song of the Day: If I say by Mike Lombardo

No comments:

Post a Comment