Monday, April 5, 2010

stop me swallowing your charms

Today I:
Got back to work so I'm exhausted.
This girl gave me a pen, decorated by her mother; last class she asked me what my favorite color was so no I have a black pen decorated with pink and brown and blue colors :) Then I told my adult class from the first level that they are getting a new teacher next week (cause we change every month) and they all said they're going to miss me and that they'll ask if I can be their teacher again.
My sister said it wasn't fair how I'm not even nice to them and they still like me. LOL

I forgot to pay my cell phone again and I need to call my dentist tomorrow, ARGH.


Day 05 — Your favorite quote

How can I choose?! I love quotes! I used to fill notebooks with all my favorites.

"I am if you want me to be."

"Bludgers. Nasty little buggers"

"Dere's sadness in the world, sure. But I choose to see the joy. The miracle is that we live. The responsibility of living is that we try to make the world a little better. Dirge, he don't see dat. Best he figures, I cry, I bury myself so deep in grief I become dead myself. Ain't dat easy, mon brave. I love these people. I love Rogue. I choose t' honor their lives an' what dey mean t' me wit' a celebration. My soul won't ever be lost, Dirge--because now an' always, I choose to laugh."

"Why do I need a girl? Are they collectibles now?"

"Heroes are SO last year."

"Don't let your cool stand in the way of being soulful. Life is too short. Too short to hate. Too short to judge. Too short not to live for. Don't let anything or anyone get the best of you or your heart and mind. If you are going down... go down swinging, singing, and loving."

"Hold your head high heavy heart"

“Books are the ultimate Dumpees: put them down and they’ll wait for you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back.”

“Hank, you’ll notice I’m apologizing to you for my husky voice but I’m not apologizing to our female viewers. To them I say…you’re welcome.”

"I can do whatever I like. I'm allowed to torture him as much as I want. He's mine."

"We live in the real world where deadlines and expectations are just part of making things work and getting by. How the hell have we let this happen?"

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

"on the phone with my heart. i've tied my arteries tight, tourniquet style, just until we reunite and then i'll be whole again."

"I think everybody sees everything on YouTube. I think there's a whole generation of people that wear glasses because they're watching what previously was high definition television on this tiny imitation television, about two inches wide on a computer screen, all fuzzy."

"Once upon a time, I wanted to know what love was. Love is there if you want it to be. You just have to see that it's wrapped in beauty and hidden away in between the seconds of your life. If you don't stop for a minute, you might miss it."

"Whether I die today or 50 years from now, my destiny is always the same. It's you."

"Shoot for the moon, cause even if you miss, you'll end up in the stars."

"People are particularly stupid today. I can talk to no more of them."

"may music always be the brightest star that lights up your life"

"I picked my nose when I was little, then I picked music over sports and deer hunting"

"Let me tell u a little story about a man named sshh! Ssh! even before you start. That was a pre emptive "sshh!" Now, I have a whole bag of "ssh!" with your name on it. "

"You remind me of the babe."

"I'VE GOT THE CAR! I'VE GOT THE KEYS! I'VE GOT THE LOVE! I'VE GOT THE ROCK N ROLL DISEASE!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!"


Sexy: Boys who can cook.
Unsexy: The first day back to school. Forgetting something important and having to go all the way back.
Song of the day: Keep me a secret - Ainslie Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment