Friday, April 23, 2010

now there's poetry in an empty coke can

I started re-reading the Jessica Darling seires yet again. Last night I fell asleep around 4am, only after I had finished Second Helpings. I can't believe how much I am loving them even after re-reading them a couple of times.

Today I:
Had a training at work, about things we have read and seen a million times but they seem to want to refresh our memories constantly. Still, we had to assessments and while I just know i rocked the 1st one, I failed miserably the 2nd.

I also found out I have to work early next friday, something about children's day. Suck.

One of my coworkers told me today I was the girl who was bad because she left. Because my last name is Malagon. Mala=Bad and Gon which sounds like gone. His simple sense of humor amuses me more than the joke itself.


Day 23 — A YouTube video

I'm a Youtube junkie! I couldn't just pick one, so here are a few of the examples from the newest additions to my "favorites"



Myles Dyer visits a nursing home. Hilarious. Love love love this one.



A young, and quite hot, John Green talks about this high school prank. LfA &hearts &hearts &hearts




Butch Walker. A genius even when he's drunk.



Alex Day reading Twilight for you. I love the commentary, he's already on chapter 13 at the moment but here is where it all began :)




Stevie from 5AG interviews Joe. Lovely. I miss Stevie SO much, he really was the reason why I suscribed to that channel, and now it's not the same without him.




One of my favorite songs ever. The Guillemots performing an acoustic version of Made up Love Song #43. Swoon.




Another version. Just as good.



Sexy: Fyfe Dangerfield and pecan ice cream.
Unsexy: Weird, gross guys who film themselves when they go to the bathroom. *shivers*
Song of the day: Made up Love Song #43 by the Guillemots. If a guy ever sang this to me, I'd just melt right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment