Monday, April 12, 2010

I'll be your open tap, you'll be my favorite sin...

Today's topic is:

Day 12 — Whatever tickles your fancy


I keep watching Gilmore Girls on tv and can't help to love love love it again. :) It's a strange thing, when I like something I watch/eat/do/read it more than two times and I've had enough, but if I LOVE it, then I could watch/eat/do/read it a million times and would never have enough, my scratched cds, empty fridge and worn out books are living proof of that.

I hate people on facebook that just add you to have more friends, or because you talked to them once, but most of the times I add them back anyway because then the next time I see them the first thing they say is "You haven't added me on facebook!"

I promised pics and hopefully they'll be up tomorrow. Also, it's raining!!! I love how everybody complains and moans about traffic and getting wet and I'm just in my own little perfect world when it rains :) I love going against the flow.


ttfn

Sexy: Butch Walker in eyeliner :) and epic kung fu movies
Unsexy: Overcrowded classes and smartass students. Like, guess what, darling?! You're the STUDENT, I'm the TEACHER. Please, shut up and pay attention to what I'm trying to get in your head.
Song of the day: Pretty Melody by Butch Walker. I don't think there are enough words to describe how much I adore this guy, how talented and awesome and fantastic he is. He wrote this song about how he met his wife and I just think it's so cute and real. And did I mention how much I love the guy? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment