Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here comes a feeling you thought you'd forgotten...

Today I:
Got up at ungodly hours to go pick up my brand new passport, I remember thinking when I was a little girl, this ugly green thing will get me places, so far it has only taken me to Texas XD But it's alright because I love it.

Then on the ride back home I saw a boat! Haha it's very strange for me to see a boat because we live in the middle of a fugging desert, which probably explains my fascination with rain. I wish it'd rain again tomorrow.

I was worried about not recieving emails from the program, but today I got two; one from the materials team and another from a presentation team. I have no idea what we're going to do, the closer the date gets the more freaked out I am. I was thinking about asking for more hours at work, but with these projects I'm not sure how much free time I'll have to teach more classes.


Day 21 — A recipe

I'll give you the link, it's HERE. It's a recipe for one of my favorite drinks, Horchata :)

It's refreshing and sweet and lovely. If you have never tried it, please do.

I'm off cause I'm tired and this is already late.
TTFN.


Sexy: Food from Las Alitas. If it wasn't for the service, it'd be my favorite restaurant.
Unsexy: Gossip at work, when things get too serious, who knows what's in the future for us.
Song of the day: Going with today's theme, Horchata by Vampire Weekend, I'm not sure what it means, but I think it's a refreshing sound and it just always make me smile. You can download it from free at their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment