Friday, April 9, 2010

warm as saxophones and honey in the sun for you...

Day 09 — A photo you took




I took this one on september, 17th, 2007 :D it was the first and only time I have seen the love of my life. But I know it won't be the last.

Today I was kind of sad because JOHN GREEN, only my favorite author ever, is in Austin Tx with David Levithan signing books. AND CAMERA OBSCURA is also in Texas having a gig right now :( I'm kind of bummed that they are so close and yet still so far away from me. I'd have totally gone if I didn't have to work early tomorrow. SIGH
But ONE DAY, ONE DAY I'd see them IRL too. And then I'll be a much happier person :)



That's it for today, take care


Sexy: When boys fight just to get to speak to you. Also when they ask you out.
Unsexy: Saying no to said boy. And also seeing a video of your ex-boyfriend's (who you may or may not still have feelings for) first born.
Song of the day: Honey in the sun by Camera Obscura. I've been obsessed with this song since I first heard it, I tried to teach myself how to play it on guitar but failed miserably. And just recently bought the CD cause it's kind of hard to find here and it was quite expensive too, but I listen to eat over and over and over again. &hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment