Thursday, April 15, 2010

And all was well...

After all the hassle and freaking out I went through yesterday, today I'm so much better. Let me break it down for you, when such huge tragedies occur in my life, first I panic and can't function properly, I refuse to eat anything because just the thought of food makes me sick. Then I weep uncontrollably, I almost never cry, so when there is a reason for me to cry, I cry rivers. Then after crying and much more freaking out, I take a shower, then I sleep, for as long as I can, for as long as I can make myself sleep. Then I wake up and eat because I'm having a headache for not eating earlier and for all the crying. After eating like a pig I feel somewhat functional and can restart semi-normal life again.

That was my night yesterday, today I woke up to my mother asking me every 15 minutes if I had checked my email already. Then best friend came over and brought me some jello, she like I do, goes to food for comfort. Before I knew it, it was time to go to work, dad told me on the way to work how God has a way for everything, if I didn't go it was because I wasn't meant to go in the first place, I wanted to start crying in the van all over again. Then he told me how he once had to convience my godfather during one night not to let his girlfriend at that point, who would later become my godmather, not to get an abortion. He said that they even offered to take the baby and adopt her themselves even tho they weren't even married at that time. Luckly my godparents decided to keep the baby and they're married now and have like other 5 children.

I lost track of why that story was relevant to what I was feeling at that moment so you get to experience the same.

I got an email this afternoon from someone from the program, apparently they had misspelled my email instead of 'hotmail' it read 'hotmaial.com' haven't this people heard about COPY & PASTE???

Anyway, I'm supposed to be calling them tomorrow morning and getting all the info then. I hope hope hope this is it now. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.


ttfn,




Sexy: Believe it or not, even tho I hate them with all that I am, and this might just be the only one time you hear me saying it, typos.
Unsexy: Freaky old guys telling you not to be absent from class anymore cause they missed you so.
Song of the day: I just laugh by Never shout never. He sings about love &hearts &hearts &hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment