Monday, August 2, 2010

luggage and stuff.

Today I finally went to pay for my plane ticket to Mexico City. As I was handing the guy my credit card I did not want to give it to him, not because I wouldn't trust him or because it was too much money, I'm actually terrified of this trip.

To top that we went to buy luggage for when I go to the UK. Now, we have always had bags, but they were used by my mother/father/sister/me whenever we went out of town, hell if we weren't going to spend a lot of time in another place we even shared one for everybody. I've never had one I could call my own.

My mother told me she would buy me one as a birthday present. Today, I recieved that belated birthday present. I went with the Samsonite XSpace 26", which was bigger (I figured one big bag would be better than a couple of small ones) and more expensive than what I had thought it would be but mother suggested it and I thought the colour was okay.

Obviously with a thing like that they don't "pack" it or put it in a bag, they just put a sticker on it and let you walk out of the store like that. Our car was all the way across the mall and I had to drag that big ass thing around all day. We hadn't even left the store when I was already getting compliments on it, one lady even told me if it were hers, she wouldn't even use it just because it was that beautiful, she was so positive and friendly and optimistic; I hate people like that, the kind of people who randomly start conversations with other people at the mall and decide it's okay telling them what to do with the things that they just bought. Sigh, sorry, stress again.

And now I have my bag right here next to my bed, as a constant reminder that I'm moving to the other side of the world pretty soon. I'm kind of hating it already.



Things I have to do tomorrow*:
- Fill out the applications I printed today.
- Go get my photograph taken for the visa.
- Go shopping, specifically: white shirt, tights and uw. (I know you wanted to know)
- Do the freakin´laundry.
- PACK.
- Say goodbye to my friends who I wont be able to see on Wednesday morning.
- Call my job and see if they want me to go sign my resignation this day seeing as they didn't call me today.


ttfn


Sexy: the Hello Kitty tee I'm wearing. I'm not even a big HK fan, but it says "I don't know why you say good bye when I say hello" Beatles<333
Unsexy: Gastritis. I wouldnt click it if I were you.
Song of the day: Break your little heart by All Time Low. But I recently wanted THIS acoustic cover by Lex Croucher who has made me fall in love with her version.


I’m gonna break your little heart
Watch you take the fall
Laughing all the way to the hospital
‘cause there’s nothing surgery can do
When I break your little heart in two

No comments:

Post a Comment