Thursday, August 5, 2010

From the moment I wake...

I haven't been listening to music a lot these days, it's making me sad. :(
today, I went on a tour around Mexico city, I had never been on a double decker bus and I never thought I would get on one here. I feel so naive around these people, they all seem older and more experienced than I am.
Mexico is alright, it just seems ... Smaller than I thought. The independence angel for example, I thought it would be huge but it's actually pretty small. We saw the Spain soccer team taking pictures there, best part of the tour :)


I forgot to say I went to the uk consulate to apply for a visa, it was a whole show I didn't meet the people from the program til this morning and thank god I did, I filled out the forms wrong but they helped me get them right, lucky me printed everything twice. Now I just have to wait for their decision.

Song of the day: mmm... Shiver by Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment