Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm aliiiiive!!

So I guess I missed two days of blogging, I knew something like this would happen. BUT I'm typing this now on my iPod so that should make it up for it.

What happened lately? Oh well I signed my resignation, said goodbye to my family and friends and got on a plane to Mexico city. Now I don't think I've shared this before but I have an irrational fear of flying, so it was pretty much a big deal for me to get on a plane by myself. I'm alive, and right now sharing a room with two other girls and I haven't met my teammate yet.

I've had this weird feeling all day of nervousnes and I just know it won't go away until I go out from the uk consulate tomorrow, wish me good luck!


Sexy: sorry to say this but, blackberry cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream. The best dessert I've had in my life, it was made by an old lady I used to work with and hayley's blog reminded me of it, yum.
Unsexy: airlines. I hate them and their planes and delays and employees and everything.
Song of the day: New ground by Blue Skies

I needed to cross an ocean,
I needed to find some time,
sick of being in slow motion,
I'm tired of writing the same lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment