Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hello Sunday

I'm sorry this is becoming a "today I did..." type of blog, but there are some things I'd like to remember for a while so, on to that...

On Friday I ditched the other guys and went to the ripleys museum, which was ok but not as good as I expected, right in front of it there was the wax museum which I really liked, this is where I regretted not going with someone else, I really really wanted pictures with a lot of figures there, I also made a wax hand lol. After that I went to El Templo de San Hipolito, it's a catholic church where they, I don't know how to say it, show their respect to St. Jude, the saint of lost and desperate causes, I'm not very religious but since I was little I figured, if I'm going to have someone on my side when I'm praying to God, I want it to be this guy. He has never let me down and my mom believes in him a lot too, so I went and prayed for everything to turn out okay, this is where I felt the most homesick.

Yesterday I went to teotihuacan with a couple of girls from the program, we walked around 4 km just to get to the pyramids, I said I wanted to go up on at least one. We went to the moon pyramid first since it's the most important and mainly because it's the smallest of the two, it was a bitch to climb up bu totally worth it. Then we rested for a while, ate something before facing the big one, the moon pyramid has around 700 steps, I think and first I promised myself I'd at least go up to the first level. I'm not in the best physical condition but I managed to go up, then I just went 'just one level more' on 'we're so close to the top' so after a little while we went all the way up. The view is magnificent and I'm so glad I went, I even saw a girl blogging with her video camera and regretted not thinking about that.

I'm so sore tho, and sunburn, I hadn't seen myself his red in my whole life, I hope it goes away soon, it hurts like hell.

I'm off cause I have to leave this hostal and move to another one and the check in is in less than an hour away. The seminar starts tomorrow and I'm nervous, but hey, only six more days til I get to go home.
Ttfn I hope I can blog again soon


Sexy: sleeping for more than five hours :)
unsexy: sunburns, more aloe Vera before I leave ouch.
Song of the day: mr blue sky by elo. My get happy song.

No comments:

Post a Comment