Sunday, August 1, 2010

BEDA

Blog every day in August? here we go.

So what did I do today? I went to Las Grutas de Garcia with my father, which are some caves inside one of our mountains. I believe I had been there onlyonce before in my whole life and we're like 25 min away from it, father had never been there. I had a blast, I think he had fun too. Neither of us are outdoor people, and after the first climb he was ready to give up, but I encouraged him to keep going, we walked and walked and finished exhausted but these are the kind of things I will look back and remember I did with him. He truly is the best father in the whole world cause no one else would follow me in my crazy adventures, no questions asked, no complaining.

I went there because I needed some pictures for this presentation I'm making, from my home state. I think it's coming out okay, if I can I will post it here once we're done with everything.

Things that I have to do tomorrow:
- Call old job and go sign my resignation.
- Get my old uniforms ready to give back to my old job.
- Upload grades from my last two courses.
- Buy tickets to Mexico City, since I'm leaving on wednesday.
- Scan a picture, and send it to the SEP.
- Print my visa application and gather all the documents I need.
- Print board game I made and put it together.
- Take a shower.
- BEDA.


God, I'm gonna be busy.

Blog every day in August?

I must be insane.






Sexy: Tyler Oakley.
Unsexy: Sweat, heat, gross.
Song of the day: Leon by Kinky.

Toma bien mi mano,
brinca para aca,
escapemos de las garras de esta gran ciudad,
busca tu refugio en mi paladar,
un mundo sin ti es una fiera sin domar.

No comments:

Post a Comment