Friday, June 25, 2010

pulling and letting go

I'm so tired of the pulling and letting go, pulling and letting go...
I feel like I get so close only to be thrown back so far away. I get news from the program and then I don't hear about them in weeks; I recieve some extra cash, only to get more bills to pay; I get a hello from you during the day, and then you completely ignore me the rest of the week. I've had enough.

Dear Universe,
I'm tired; stop playing with me.
Sincerely, me.

Sexy: Facebook inbox messages, I'm sorry I don't care about your comments on my pics, or you writing on my "wall" I'd rather get a message just for me and not because you want the rest of the world to think you're cool and have a million friends.
Unsexy: I have to wake up in like 5 hours, then I have to go see a family member who just got surgery, come back home, give my dog a bath and then go to a baseball game. busy, busy day.
Song of the day: Look What You've Done by Jet. One of my favorite songs ever, I wasn't going to post one today, but it just came on itunes and it perfectly described how I'm feeling right now, so there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment