Monday, June 7, 2010

Since it's less than a month away...

10 things that I want for my birthday:

1) A plane ticket to London.
not so much want but almost NEED.

2) A plane ticket to TEXAS.
i've been so homesick for texas lately, I must stop myself from listening to cheesy country music all day.

3) hitchiker's guide to the galaxy pack
I've been waiting forever to read these.

4) money to go to the ROFLCOPTOUR in Dallas, TX
all caps, the parselmouths and the moaning myrtles in just one room = awesome.

5) money to go see Butch Walker on ANY date.
I don't need to elaborate on this one.

6) UO gift card
want want want a UO dress

7) MAC cosmetics/brushes
I need new brushes and mac is lovely

8) a new cell phone
I'm not picky at all, I just need something that actually tells me when I have a phone call and does not delete my messages, but if you're letting me choose a white iphone would be awesome

9) for this guy to ask me out.
I think I'm gonna start calling him Bill.

10) a timeturner that actually works
because how great would that be?



Sexy: Guys on motorcycles.
Unsexy: How it's so fugging hot here that I can't go to bed.
Song of the day: Born to Run by Butch Walker (Springsteen cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment