Saturday, June 19, 2010

one, nine, six, nine...

I'm exhausted, I went back to working on Saturdays and yesterday we had an open house so we had to work all day. I truly do not appreciate standing up in normal shoes for 7+ hours, let alone standing up in high heels. Also I seriously do not like getting hit on by creepy 19 year old students and by creepy parents pretending to ask about prices for the summer course.

But aside from that I actually enjoyed it, it has been a while since we have done one of these ridiculous things to get more students. I ate waaaay too much and at the end I won a plushie from our school's "mascot" and by won I mean I exchanged it with someone else for what I had actually won. :)

I got home to find mom had gotten back with my cousins, we fight 90% of the time but I still love and missed these little monkeys. Also they came with my SIGNED copy of Megan McCafferty's Perfect Fifths, the one I won in the twitter competition:


lovelovelovelovelove!


They also brought me 21 Proms and WILL GRAYSON, WILL GRAYSON!<333 (finally) I started reading it last night and I'm already on page 138 of 300 or so... I love it, I love BOTH Wills AND I adore Tiny.




Today is Father's Day and as a present I gave my dad some money and I'm taking him to see a baseball, family sunday, right?
I adore my father more than I can say, I've punched guys on the face for him, I've broken up with boyfriends based on his advice, I've followed my dreams and done my own thing since I can remember simply because he has always showed me his undying support.

When I went through one of the biggest (and very few) major life crisis I've had, (I was hundreds of miles away from home, not talking to anybody else in my family apart from him and my cousins, broke and after actually getting broken up with) the first person I called was my father, I had to call him at work because I was afraid my mother would pick up the phone if I called home, I was a blubbering mess and crying my eyes out. He simply listened to me and patiently gave me one of the best advices I've ever had, managed to calm me down and made me feel safe even when I really wasn't. I really do not know what I would do without him.




Sexy: Tiny Cooper. XD
Unsexy: Sore feet.
Song of the day: A Song for the Metalheads by Butch Walker.

"If there's one thing my father said when he was younger
To a kid with a mullet that looked like his son
To want and to try is the difference why
Some people will walk and some run . . .thank you dad"




ETA: My younger cousin, and almost brother, Willie is getting married, I don't think I've never been this happy for the news about a marriage in like ever. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment