Thursday, July 1, 2010

I feel I'll love you all my life...

I'm typing this for you when I should already be at work. Classes were canceled today and maybe tomorrow because we have a hurricane, we're all good but it's raining like crazy. I'm mostly happy but a little worried because father went to work and didn't come home to have lunch because of the rain, also a bit annoyed because canceled classes mean that we will have to make up for that lost classes some time next week.

My birthday was okay, people don't seem to understand after telling them for over 20 years that I do NOT like birthdays, I do not like the big parties, the only good thing are the cakes. Maybe the presents but I think every year they get lamer and lamer so. I got clothes, money, chocolates and music, which was quite nice.

I also got one of the best presents I could ask for, a mail from who would be one of my bosses in the UK. She told me where I'm going to be living and the name of the school I'll be working. I still need to recieve an email from the school but at least I know where I'm going.

There are blond hairs on my pillow, this can only mean two things, 1) my best friend stayed over last night, and 2) she is going bald. XD I have missed her like crazy and we both got today off so we have been hanging out all last night and today.


that's it
ttfn

Sexy: Driving with your favorite people in the whole world, under the rain, listening to the Grease soundtrack. It's at times like this when I turn around and ask myself "Why the hell would I ever want to leave?"
Unsexy: Stupid txt msg hurrican alerts. I've gotten like 6 now, I forgot to pay the cell so I have to wait for people to call ME so I can't turn it off, and the goverment or whatever keeps sending me this alerts that all they say is "Be careful, we're under alert because there's a hurricane" no shit, like I hadn't heard anything about it!
Song of the day: When the Sun Hits Your Eyes by the Rumours. I have been listening to these guys all week, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment