Thursday, November 4, 2010

Crushes.

Being single, has made me get used to having friends trying to set me up on blind dates. (Some of them work, and I've made great friends from that, but most of them are a complete disaster that while I appreciate their ...good thoughts, I just refuse to go anymore) It also makes you get used to having people ask you "What's your type?" And that's such a difficult question...

Taller than me, I'd say, cause I'm shallow like that. Fun, cause I love a guy who can make me laugh. Sarcastic and with a dark sense of humor cause I don't think we'd be able to get along if he wasn't/didn't have one. But most of all, I need him to be smarter than me.

"See, my idea of cute comes with an IQ requirement. It's geeky cute."


And see, he can be smarter than me in practically ANY way. Maybe he loves math, maybe he has written a novel, maybe he's a musician*, or maybe he speaks another language; it doesn't really matter, I just find guys way more interesting that way. You might think I'm asking for too much, but I don't think so, I still have a little faith in the male gender.

Being in the UK hasn't changed my mind yet, but most of the guys I've met are actually way younger than me, and that's something I would not like to add to that list. Although, I might have to add "Willing to move to America," cause, you know.

My mexican friend here is going to London for the weekend cause it's her birthday, I'm so unorganized that I forgot to buy train tickets and now they cost a lot, so I'm left with no plans for the weekend. We'll see. The only thing that makes me happy is that another friend is coming over next weekend to visit and while that's awesome, it also means I might have to clean my room cause it's a freakin' mess right now.

That's it for today,
Ciao


Sexy: Halloween costumes. One of my kids (16yearold) told me he didn't dress up for Halloween cause he thought he was too old for that, I said "d00d, are you kidding me? I wore a costume." I'm not so into the idea of Halloween itself, free candies are always good, but the dressing up part will always be my favorite.
Unsexy: Two.people.in.a.bathroom. Gross, I don't want to say more.
Song of the day: Say You Don't Want It by One Night Only, don't let the fact that Emma Watson is in the video (and supposedly banging the singer) get to you, it's become one of my favorite new videos just because of the fact that it's in the style of the lady and the tramp. Plus the singer's accent is lovely :)



*Speaking of that, HERE. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment