Sunday, July 4, 2010

Talk to me now I'm older...

You said that you're gonna miss me more than I'll miss you. You said I'll be in a new exciting place and I won't even have the time to remember you with all the things I'll be seeing and exploring while you'll still be here doing the same things you do everyday. I said I'm gonna miss you more than what you'll miss me, cause you'll be here, home, contiuing with your life and you'll probably make new friends and go on with your life and forget about all the fun times that we have had, while I'll be away homesick and thinking about you constantly.

I might get to see London, but it still won't be the same without you. <3


I'm getting nostalgic and want to have a HP movies marathon sometime soon. Also, I might have signed up in a couple of networking sites today, I was that bored.



Sexy: Geeks, I can't help it. I'm attracted to guys with musical talents and/or brains.
Unsexy: Having to go to work early when clearly the school should not have opened this morning and on top of everything only having 2 students.
Song of the day: 12:51 by the Strokes. <333
Kiss me now that I'm older
I wont try to control you
Friday nights have been lonely
Take it slow but don't warn me

No comments:

Post a Comment