Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm alone on a bicycle for two.

I failed BEDA miserably.


I seriously thought I'd be able to blog everyday for a whole month. Silly me.
The last two days that I missed were completely full for me that I wasn't even able to check my emails, let alone blog. I did some work, work, work and then we went to a baseball game with my uncle and my parents, which even though I don't like to hang out that much with my dad's side of the family, it was nice to see them for a little while.

They made fun of me because the last couple of games I've gone to, our team lost. A friend told me I make the players nervous so they lose because of me. But honestly I hardly ever have a chance to go.

Then on Sunday we went to this family gathering from my cousins church group. My family and I do not love the wilderness, or the sun, or the outdoors, but it was great to go support them and the look on my cousin's face, he's a sub-chief in his group and he just looked so damn happy, I love him for that. And for dancing with my aunt like a maniac to win the dancing competition. They ended up in 3rd place but everybody else agreed they deserved to win.

And now, I think I like this guy, but he clearly likes someone else I know and it's just like when I met Clau for the first time and I don't know what to do.

I think I'll just go keep day dreaming about certain hot baseball player who I have my eye on and A's friend is supposed to help me get a picture with him.


On a sad note, the boards are down, this used to be very common in the past, but now I believe they're gone for good. These boards saved my life, literally. I've met people there who I just know are going to be my friends for life. But it's still sad because I know becoming a part of the boards made me realize I was a geek, and that there was nothing wrong with it. It's like my childhood has finally ended, some of the guys have gone to the older, temprary boards we used time to time when the original ones were down, but I don't know if I want to start all over again.

Also, my friend F, is absolutely amazing and I adore her for getting me a present even tho I don't think I deserve one, cause I'm so mean and always forget to text her back or check her messages.



Btw, today is awesome because my nails look like THIS

That's all for now.


Sexy: Floral prints. I hate spring because here it starts getting very very hot and we say good bye to the winter but the only part that I like is there are flowers everywhere and I plant to wear them all season long.
Unsexy: Clueless boys.
Song of the day: Black Hole by She & Him. I'm amazed at how good their lyrics are, I love them.

Speak slowly, I can't hear you
My mind keeps spinning closer and closer
To the rain on the roof
And the rain in my head
And the things that you said
Keep on taking further ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment