Saturday, May 29, 2010

don't care if you're tangled in my sheets or if you're strangled in my street

New blog...

Hello!
Things haven't changed to much lately, I'm still working, still broke, still saving money for the trip. I went out with people from work last night, I still don't think we could be friends, we just have very different definitions of what "having fun" means.

Sometimes, I'm actually glad I'm getting out of that place.

I have a crush, and it's bad, bad, bad. I can't say more about it, but it's going to drive me crazy for the next week or so and I hate it.

Sexy: 5 o'clock shade, shown in this picture by the lovely mess that is Gabe Saporta. Drool.
Unsexy: Drunk guys. You're NOT funny, you are NOT hot, you're only embarrassing yourself.
Song of the Day: God Bless Your Heart by The Films. Love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment