Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year, New Beginnings

2010 is going to rock, I just know it.

First Fyfe Dangerfield is releasing his solo album on January 18th. Nevershoutnever is releasing What is Love? on the 26th. Butch Walker and the Black Widow's record 'I Liked It Better When You Had Now Heart' will be in stores on February 23rd. And more importantly, Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan will be on the shelves on April 6th.

:D

Fyfe Dangerfield is the leading man of Guillemots, one of my all time favorite bands. Besides with a name as badass as that one, it's almost impossible not to be good.
Nevershoutnever is Christofer Drew, I love his music even if he signs about love (everybody knows I'm a sucker for bitter break up songs) Besides, Butch produced this one, he can't never disappoint.
Butch Walker's new record, as if there was any doubt I'm going to get that. I'll probably have to wait til next week when I get paid but I think i'm getting the $75 package :)
Last but not least Will Grayson, Will Grayson!! It's not a secret that John Green is my favorite author, and I CANT wait to get this book on my hands.


I just finished GEEKTASTIC and if I havent mentioned before, it's heaven in a book. So many great nerd references that I adored, some of them I couldn't even understand XD but the ones I did were hilarious. Star Wars, Star Trek, Buffy, Lord of the Rings, any fandom, you name it, it's there. I HIGHLY recommend it.

I don't like to make New Year's resolutions because I usually don't keep them, but these are some of my goals for the next year:

- stay at the hard day's night hotel -- that is if I actually get the FLA job.
- learn to play the guitar -- I'm supposed to be calling Alan this week.
- learn at least a few phrases in korean -- I don't think I'm taking the course. I just dont think I'll be able to afford it for this semester. If I dont get the job I'll most definitely be taking this on June-July.
- eat at chipotle -- It was almost a punishment to read in HGHoover's blog about the delicious burritos she gets to eat fairly regularly but to actually see her eat one in a video just made me go crazy. I must eat at this place this year.
- finish the jessica darling series -- i started Second Helpings yesterday :)
- own a vespa -- this is also in case I dont get the job. My current job is 5-10 min away from my house, and vespa's are cheap, also with the gas, I'll most defnitely won't be using it with this kind of weather tho.
- more midnight phone calls -- Yes, I'm talking about you.
- go to austin city limits -- again with the big IF.

I just hate having to depend on something/someone else to make this kind of decisions about MY life. Sigh. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully time will go back quick.


Freezingly yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment