Sunday, October 25, 2009

Productive weekend

I told myself I was going to be productive this weekend. 
I was going to finally finish that dreaded essay and print out applications and have everything organized but I haven't. 
I was supposed to have a nice relaxing saturday but I had to work then I had to literally run to my guitar lesson which turned out to be totally stupid since the guy didn't arrive til 30 minutes after I did. But it's cool, I'm finally learning and I paid him for 3 months ahead so I'm now forced to go there every friday. 
He said it was harder to learn with an electroacoustic guitar but that if I ever wanted to take an acoustic or an electric one it would be a lot easier for me. So I'm sticking to the new one, I decided to name it Kimmy, simple because of this. And this is how she looks.


Just looking at it makes me smile so I'm gonna suck it up and learn with Kimmy. Even tho I just practiced today and yesterday and it feels like the fingers from my left hand are numb and my right wrist is going to fall off. lol

I need a mac, I need a mac soon. I don't care about the color or the memory or if it's pro or not. I just need my own computer. 

Oh yeah, I was talking about being productive. I was going to start writing when someone called to ask if I wanted to go see a movie. I totally threw everything away and went. I just thought Nick and Norah would inspire me to write something :-P

I'm off to see if I can get anything done tonight. I'd probably end up practicing a bit more anyway. 


ttfn

ps. I need a hard case.
ps2. I'm already excited for Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment