Sunday, October 4, 2009

take all of your wasted honor, every little past frustration... say what you need to say

I hadn't written anything here because I wanted to say someting more cheerful than the last post. But it seems like things aren't going to get better, we keep losing contact and worring about others; so I decided to post this, I wrote it a while ago for my livejournal but it's still so true:

---------------------------------------------------------------------


PostSecret is an ongoing community mail art project, created by Frank Warren, in which people mail their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. Select secrets are then posted on the PostSecret website, or used for PostSecret's books or museum exhibits.

Basically, people send Frank a postcard with a secret, there are no rules except for it has to be a secret no one has ever heard. Then Frank selects and posts 20 of those secrets on the website, obviously a lot of the secrets don't make it to the website so he puts them together for books or shows them at events or they go into a book. So far there are four books, I hope I can buy them some day. I'm not sure how much, but part of the money they make of the books goes to HopeLine, the national suicide prevention hotline.

I'm not suicidal, I've never cut or hurt myself in any physical way but I've been depressed, and I know some people started that way. The thought of losing someone I love that way kills me. I used to think someone who commited suicide was just a selfish person who wouldn't care who they left behind, now it just makes me sad to know some people belive this is their only way out. 


BUT ANYWAY, BACK TO THE WEBSITE. here are some of my favorites: 



true





SO cute. 



me, you, easy. 



either end



me too :)



<3



<333



I'm a fan of these 11:11



-------. 



I hope this is true. I lost a couple 


it pisses me off when you take everything for granted. but it makes me appreciate what I have even more. 



------.



I decided all years are going to be good years. 



after working in a nursing home, I REALLY do hope I die young. 








:(






I call shotgun. BOOKREFERENCE<3



basically because it reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ACRzPHKoSY :) 



I do that. I panic and think you have died. So please reply to me. 



sometimes



I want this to be you and me. BF<3



and you have no idea how much, kid. 



tear



Probably my all time favorite. I want someone who I can say this to.



HARRY POTTER FTW.






<3333



true to life. 



please, please, please. 



possibly my 2nd favorite. everybody knows swearing emphasizes everything. 



harry potter references :)



no drawings, no hearts needed.



ME TOO! Except I was 16.



:D



you jump, I jump, Jack. 











"I need you"



"I haven't decided where to live"











-----. 



31




lol


If you still haven't had enough go to www.postsecret.blogspot.com for this weeks secrets.
-------------------------------------------------------------
much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment