Friday, September 11, 2009

Introductions


I guess I should start by telling you who I am, althought most of you will probably already know by now but still. 

This is me:




My name is Paola but my friends call me Gaby (middle name) 

I'm a translator but right now I'm working as a teacher

And every morning I get to wake up and look at this: 

Pretty, huh?

Basically, I decided to start writing again; I still have a journal here, but I thought I would keep that for more personal topics. I just want to share ideas or post links but still trying to keep it child appropriate, so that if my younger cousins (or I don't know, my boss) ever come across this I won't feel embarrased. 

Blogging is interesting, it brings people together; besides writing keeps me sane, and hey, if this can give you a chance to go to freaking Antartica, I guess it must not be so bad. 

This week was hectic, I hadn't been so tired since my AA days (yes, I worked for American Airlines ;-] so? ) but so many good things happened that I think it was an amazing week. I'll tell you more about it later if I can. 

Right now all I'm going to do is tell you about these awesome people who inspired me to get a blog and who you should probably go read right now because they are far way more interesting than me:
and last but not least, John Green
Basically, I wish I could be a combination of miss thrusday and MJ so I could get a guy like John :)

I'm gonna leave you with this song, because it has been stuck in my head for two days now: 


I guess that is it for now

dftba<3

No comments:

Post a Comment