Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm sick of summer and this waiting around. Man, it's september and I'm skipping this town...

Today's my sister's birthday.

And instead of sleeping all afternoon I'm being dragged to party. I'll probably end up falling asleep in a car or something. 

On the bright side, it's still raining. And I downloaded the soundtrack of A Very Potter musical and I'm now putting all the songs in my ipod. If you haven't seen that go HERE. It's amazing.

 


ttfn
---------------------------------------------------------


I can't say much about yesterday, my mom and sister were watching a documentary about 9/11 on discovery channel and I couldn't even look. Even today, after 8 years, despite being miles and miles away, and not even knowing anybody who lost a family member or a friend, I felt sad. People just shouldn't suffer like that. 

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing... to those that are in this country... in this state to see and know of the reactions people far away experienced because of what happened here on 9/11. Depressing because it takes such a tragedy to connect people all over the world like that... but at the same time -- it's like we live in bubbles and when people react as the world did that bubble bursts and we recognize that we're not really alone...



    have fun at your party love!

    ReplyDelete