Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Independence Day

Yesterday was lovely.

My grandpa came over on Monday and stayed with us for one night. I'm not really close to him, but the look on my dad's face whenever he's around is priceless. It's just so great to see him smile so big, he truly does love his daddy despite everything that happened. 

Funny story, my dad wears a beard, he ALWAYS has, I've never seen him without it in all my life. Once when I was in first grade, one of my friends told me "there's a werewolf at the entrance! Look at him! It's so scary." So to the window we went and saw my dad... I slapped him and I got in trouble with the teacher. Excuse me but that was rude. Haha, she didn't tell my dad tho, I guess it would have been a little uncomfortable to tell him why I had slapped the kid. 

Back to this week, for Independence day in my school we have to wear typical dresses so I wore something similar to this: 
...but orange. I might post a picture later, one of my kids wore a Miguel Hidalgo costume and I HAD to have a picture with him. He looked adorable. 

BY THE WAY, BEST COMPLIMENT IN MY WHOLE TEACHER'S CAREER (after the "You're the beast teacher in the word" of course) 
A boy said to me while I had my complete costume on: "Teacher, did your junior high school had a dance too?" HAHAHAHA ♥ bless him.

I wore the costume the whole day and mind you it's pretty heavy, after a tiring day at school I went to my aunt's house and had a great mexican dinner with my family and an amazing chat with the best cousins in the world.<3 

I really am  a lucky person, I just forget it sometimes. 

Other plans are coming together quite nicely, I'll tell you more about them when I can.




TTFN


PS. I watched the first episode of Glee and LOVED it. I highly recommend you to watch it. Mostly because this song gave me chills: 



No comments:

Post a Comment