Sunday, March 7, 2010

I can make you angry you can make me a smile

A - Age: 24

B - Bed size: Single.

C - Chore you hate: washing dishes.

D - Dog's name: chikis!

E - Essential start your day item: food.

F - Favorite color: PINK

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'4''???

I - Instruments: Bass/guitar

J - Job title: linguist

K - Kid(s): None - but chikis will be 2yrs old this month! does she count?

L - Living: Just about.

M - Mom's name: Cecilia

N - Nicknames: gaby, cheek, enana.

O - Operations: Never.

P - Penis: I dont' have one.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Nice wig, Janis. What's it made of?" "Your mom's chest hair!!"

R - Righty or lefty: Righty

S - Siblings: 1 older sister

T - Time you wake up: Ranges between 7.30am to 11:30am

U- Underwear: I wear it.

V - Vegetables you dislike: beet. eww

W - Ways you run late: sleeping

X - X-rays you've had: knee, foot, both hands, chest and teeth. :)

Y - Yummy foods you make: Pancakes and rice pudding. (that's where my culinary skills begin and end tho).

Z - Zoo favorite: giraffes!! we once saw one peeing for over 30 minutes.


Song of the week:
The idea of growing old - The Features

No comments:

Post a Comment