Sunday, December 19, 2010

"Do genuine kisses exist in a world of plastic mistletoe?"

This Christmas is going to be a weird one, the only thing I know for sure is that I'm gonna be spending it in Brum with a couple of mexicans and any of the brummies who isn't able to get a fly back home. Who knows what's on the menu and won't be getting many presents this year, and with the family away, I just know it won't be the same. I just hope I don't get depressed on Christmas day, that'd be a first.

Anyway, a bit late this year, but this weekend has been the only time I have had free just for me. And I might be doing this to avoid laundry/packing/writing cards/wrapping presents.

Christmas Presents:


Blue Christmas - A Fine Frenzy
Not a big fan, but I really like her voice.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - She & Him
*melts*

Let it snow - Michael Bublè
But as long as you love me so...


A Great Big Sled - The Killers
I wanna roll around like a kid in the snow, I wanna relearn what I already know...

Twelve Days of Christmas - Relient K
but I can bet those are terrible gifts to give...


Merry Christmas (I don't want to fight tonight) - The Ramones
Nice song, for those of you who don't like the cheesy-ness of the holidays.

Santa Claus is coming to town - Sugarcult
He knows when you're awake... I can't be the only one who thinks that's creepy.

I wish it was Christmas today - Julian Casablancas
julian + christmas = love.

Yule Shoot Your Eye Out - Fall Out Boy
Don't come home for Christmas, you're the last thing I wanna see, underneath the Christmas tree...


Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass - All Time Low
when I gave you my heart, you ripped apart, like a wrapping paper trash...


Christmas at 22 - The Wonder Years
we'll find a house party when the bars close. we'll never spend the holidays alone, proving once again that there's a reason my friends still tend to call this place home.



Freezingly yours,
G
xxx





PS. I can't really complain that much, I'll be here for New Year's :D
Hope you have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment